E-DFCA (Electronic Diploma in Financial Computer Accounting)
What is E-DFCA
Electronic Diploma in Financial Computer Accounting is a complete financial accounting course based on software program that are stored on a company’s system, network server or remotely accessed via the internet. It is a seven months duration course with a motive to train students on Accounting, Basic Computer, Tally, Busy, MS Access, E-Accounting, e-GST, e-Filing, e-Taxation.
SPARC/LBSTI is a well reputed name in the field of financial accounting training in gtb nagar. We have trained thousands of candidates to pursue their dream job as an Accountant/Tally operator. Learn from certified trained professionals at LBSTI/SPARC at a nominal fees. The course will equip the students with computerized accounting for a distinct career in accounting.
SPARC/LBSTI also offer following other financial accounting courses:
- Data Entry Operator.
- Tally Operator.
- Webtel Operator.
Duration: 7 months
Eligibility: After 10th
CAREER & PLACEMENTS
It is always good to pursue a course from an institute with good credibility in order to increase the career opportunities. There are many multinational companies hiring people to manage accounts. Posts are Likely to be Accountant, Finance Managers, e-Accountant and etc.
- Diploma certificate from SPARC.
- WEBTEL Certificate.
E – Accounting :- Income Tax & E-Filling Module
- How to Register for PAN, TAN, TIN, and DIN No. online or manual
- How to Calculate & Compute Income & Tax & MAT Calculation
- Computation of ITR forms 1, 2, 3, 4/4s, 5, 6 Online & AMT Calculation
- How to upload Returns of Income Tax in Department Automatically
- How to Pay Tax online through [Net Banking]
- Preparation of Schedule VI B/S & P&L A/c
- Procedure of Revised Returns
- ROC – Registrar of Company
TDS Module & E-Filing
- How to compute Returns in TDS
- How to maintain Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ & 27A online or manual
- Form 24G for Govt. Deductor
- How to issue salary certificate form 16, 12BA in other form 16A & 27D
- How to generate FVU file to upload Returns in TDS Department
- How to file Returns Quarterly, Half Yearly & Annually
- How to issue Form 15G/H for lower deduction cases
GST Module & E-Filing
- Introduction – GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Impact of GST
- Type of GST – SGST, CGST, IGST, UTGST
- Registration of GST
- Compute Return in GSTR Forms
- Generation & Upload GSTR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
- How to Download GSTR 1A from GSTN
- Process to Matched/Mismatch Invoice Report
- Process of Reconciliation of Mismatched Invoice Data
- How to Download Cash Ledger from GSTN
- Calculation of Net Tax Liability
- Online Payments of GST challan