What is DAIT + ‘O’ Level
DOEACC ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation Course of DOEACC Society in the field of Information Technology. The duration of the course is 1 Year (2 semesters of 6 months each). The next level IT course of DOEACC Society is DOEACC ‘A’Level which is equivalent to advance diploma course in Computer Application.The course starts in the month of January and July every year. Admission notice is published in the local daily newspaper of Nagaland about 1 month prior to commencement.
DAIT is a Diploma level IT course. The course aims to prepare students in all aspects of IT but particularly focuses on computing and network systems, database systems, web technologies and project management. Students can choose prescribed elective modules that will provide them with specialized skills to implement IT services and solutions for the business, digital media and computer technology industries. In addition, the course aims to develop students’ analytical and personal skills necessary to work in a specialized computing and management environment.
• You can apply in all Govt. Jobs
• Data Entry Operator
• Graphic Designer
• Web Designer
• Flash Designer
• Computer Teacher
• 3D Designer
• Interior Designer
• LIC, IBPS
• Delhi Police(DP)
• Demanded in UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Gujrat etc.
Need of DAIT + ‘O’ Level
It is mostly used in the field of IT. DAIT + ‘O’ is a Govt. approved course which enables or enhances scope in graphic designing, programming Accounting, web designing. A candidate course the certificate in Govt. Jobs. (Railway/Delhi police/ Banks etc.)
‘O’ Level :- 12th Complete.
DAIT :- 10th/12th/Graduation
- DAIT Certificate from SPARC
- 6 months experience certificate.
- CCC certificate, Govt. of India.
- NIOS Certificate, MHRD, Govt. of India.
Also get CCA&WD Certificate, NIOS, MHRD Ministry, Govt. of India.
DLC (ACC. BC(. CCC. CCC+ & ECC) Courses are available in North Campus, Rani Bagh Branches.
SEM-1 Ml-R4: IT Tools and Business System+ DTP
- Computer Appreciation & Organization
- Operating System (Windows, Linux)
- Word Processing (MS-Word, Open Office)
- Spreadsheet Package (MS-Excel, Open Office)
- Presentation Package (MS-Power Point, Open Office)
- Data Base Operations(MS-Access)
- Information Technology and Society
- DTP (EXTRA with DAIT)
- SEM – I – Basic Computer + DTP + DATABASE
- SEM – II – Web Designing
- SEM – III – Web Designing + Accounting
SEM-2 M2-R4: Internet Technolog y & Web Design + Windows Programming
SEM-3 M3-R4: 'C' Language
Optional Papers (Choose One)
Practical Paper & Project Work
0.00 average based on 0 ratings