Need of English Speaking?
In todays era, there is a high demand of English language as an essential part of personality development. Career, social status, education, and travelling abroad are closely depends upon the knowledge of English language. Therefore, learning English becomes essential in order to become successful in any aspect of life.
SPARC/LBSTI is a leading name for the English speaking training in GTB Nagar, North Campus. We have trained thousands of candidates to pursue their dream job. We are providing this course as a flagship program at a quite affordable fees due to high demand of this course. Here, the classrooms have high-quality audio visual systems. Every class plan comes up with interactive activities and grammar sessions.
- You can apply in all Govt. Jobs.
- You can apply in Multi-national companies.
- English Teacher.
- Public Relation officer.
- You can work abroad.
PLACEMENT & CAREER:-
English is a gateway for achieving success in any field. Additionally, it is a medium of enhancing value in various reputed jobs like manager, teacher, public relation officer and etc. One can reach heights through eventually maintaining a grip on communication skills.
DURATION:- 3/5 Months
ELIGIBILITY:- 10th/ 12th/ Graduate
Maintaining Record :-
- CCS (Class Status Sheet) Pattern: The pre-schedule class plan is provided for every batch for maintaining a better record.
- Online Attendance: The attendance of every student is recorded online for a quick access at hand.
Course Highlights :-
- Overcoming fear of Grammar: Our approach is to teach the students in bilingual language. So that, they get familiar with the language.
- Activity Base Classes: Learning becomes interesting with activities. Every topic of Grammar gets connected with some activity to enhance the use of some grammar topics.
- Worksheet for Practice: On daily basis, students get worksheet for home for a consistent learning. This increases the efficiency to learn English language.
- Lexical Resource: Vocabulary is just like “Cherry on a Cake”. Enriched words and their usage is given in the class per day. Through this, students form a grip to make meaningful sentences.
- Audio-Visual Sessions: Listening is a part of learning process for enhancing pronunciation and listening habit in students. We aim to dedicate one class per week working on listening.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.