Need of English Speaking?
In the Era of modernization, there is a high demand of English language as an essential part of personality development. Career social status education, travel, travelling abroad and etc. are closely associated with English, which is considered as a medium of communication.
Due to high demand of this Language, LBSTI/SPARC institute is providing is course as a flagship program at a quite affordable Fees. Here the classrooms are enriched with well-equipped audio visual system. Every class plan comes up with interactive activities and grammar sessions
- You can apply in all Govt. Jobs.
- You can apply in Multi-national companies.
- English Teacher
- Public Relation officer
- You can work abroad.
PLACEMENT & CAREER:-
English is a gate way for achieving success in any field. Additionally English is considered as medium of enhancing value in various reputed jobs like manager, teacher, public relation officer and etc. one can reach heights through eventually maintain a grip on communication skills.
DURATION:- 3/5 Months
ELIGIBILITY:- 10th/ 12th/ Graduate
Maintaining Record :-
- CCS (Class Status Sheet) Pattern: The pre-schedule class plan is provided for every batch for maintaining a better record.
- Online Attendance: The attendance of every student is recorded online for a quick access at hand.
Course Highlights :-
- Overcoming fear of Grammar: Our approach is to teach the students in bilingual language so that they get familiar with the language.
- Activity Base Classes: Learning becomes interesting with activities. Every topic of Grammar gets connected with some activity to enhance the use of some grammar topic.
- Worksheet for Practice: On daily basis the students get worksheet for home fir a consistent learning.This increases the efficiency to learn English language.
- Lexical Resource: Vocabulary is just like “Cherry on a Cake” Enriched words and their usage is given in the class per day.Through this students form a grip to make meaningful sentences.
- Audio-Visual Sessions: Listening is a past of leaning process for enhancing pronunciation and listening habit in students, we aim to dedicate one class per week working on listening.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings