PTT (Primary Teacher Training )
What is PTT?
Diploma in Primary Teacher Training, The main aim of PTT course is to cater to the Pre & Primary level teacher workforce in India. It also equips the prospective Pre and Primary teachers with the vital skills and techniques of teaching children aged 2-12 years and make them eligible to teach from Nursery, Montessori and Kindergarten age group till class five.
- Teaching in Anganwari & Day Care Center
- Art & Craft Teacher
- Can Open Own Anganwari
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: After 12th
- Certificate from SPARC
- ECCE Certificate from NIOS, Ministry of HRD
- Art & Craft Certificate
SEM-1 Basic : Practical
Teacher’s Dairy (Classes 1st to 5th)
SEM - 2 Advance : Theory
- Saree Dress up
- Practical Demo Classes Like – How to interact with parents in school, teaching Children in class, P.T.M. Practice
- Free Computer classes – Learn to make Biodata, C.D – Presentations, Internet Research Project etc.
- Certified Bal Bhawan Training
- Special Art & Craft Classes, Personality Development Classes
- Demo Classes by expert teachers
- School Training (Interview)
- Story writing and telling session.(Self made Stories)
0.00 average based on 0 ratings