CCC (Course on Computer Concept)
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life.
SPARC/LBSTI is a leading institute for CCC course in GTB Nagar. We offer Course on Computer Concept (CCC) for the common man to attain computer literacy. The course duration is 3/4 months and after completing the course, the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.
- You can apply in all Govt. Jobs.
- Data entry operator.
Duration: 3/4 Months
Eligibility: After 10th
PLACEMENT & CAREER.
The CCC Certificate is basic level Computer Certificate, CCC Certificate compulsory in almost every Govt. Sector. Student can get certificate from Ministry of IT, Govt of India.
- Certificate form SPARC.
- Also get CCC Certificate from Ministry of IT (NIELIT/DOEACC) & NIOS Certificate form Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Other Diploma Courses
Introduction to computer
- Elements of Word Processing Documentation
- Letters, Reports, Assignments, Project, Mailings
- Macros, Mailings, Endnotes, Footnotes, Book Covers
- Security Control and Track Changes
- Pictures, Smart Art, Header, Footer
- Letterhead Creation, Certificates, Party Invitations
- Watermarks, Page Setup, & Printing
- Data Entry & Formatting, Charts Creation, Validation, Sorts, Filters
- Functions (SUM, AVERAGE, PRODUCT, MAX, MIN, SQRT, SUMIF, SUM PRODUCT, NESTED IF, etc.)
- Advance Functions (LOOKUPS, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, PROPER, and 200 more functions)
- IF Functions, What If analysis, Subtotals, Goal Seek, Scenario, Data Table.
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Salary Sheets, Invoice, Marketing & Cricket Score Board, Budget, etc.
- Page Setup and Printing